Throughout the year, as workforce development professionals, we encounter a number of extraordinary individuals who take full advantage of the opportunities provided through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Section 166 and Public Law 102-477 programs and achieve great success in their chosen endeavors. Also, we are fortunate to work with many great companies and organizations that not only serve as employers for our participants but also work to develop individual employees.
Howard Yackus Memorial Scholarship Award - Participant received a $500.00 scholarship award. About Howard Yackus
- Kayla Mike - Nominated by Cook Inlet Tribal Council
Alice BigPond Roach Memorial Award - Participant received a $500.00 award. About Alice BigPond Roach
- Monique Bourgeau - Nominated by Colville Tribe
Outstanding Participant Awards - Section 166
- Vania Garcia - Nominated by California Indian Manpower Consortium, Inc.
- Rae Young - Nominated by Yankton Sioux Tribe
Outstanding Participant Awards - P.L. 102-477
- Christey Treat - Nominated by Citizen Potawatomi Nation
- Teola Fish - Nominated by Blackfeet Tribe
Outstanding Employer Award - Section 166
- Mesa Grande Band of Mission Indians - nominated by California Indian Manpower Consortium, Inc.
Outstanding Employer Award - P.L. 102-477
- Rosebud Economic Development Corporation - Nominated by Sicangu Nation (Rosebud Sioux Tribe)